Complimentary to our production PCB Assembly and Box Build Services, we also provide stand alone, quick-turn prototype services. Our prototype assembly team provides high quality, rapid prototyping services with 3-, 5-, and 10-day assembly turns. Our PCBA prototyping services are ideal for engineering and project teams developing products from design verification through the NPI and LRIP phases of their development cycle. We offer a flexible materials model with turnkey, consignment, or mixed options.
We have a prototype team and work cell within our facility that includes a dedicated SMT line, AOI, secondary assembly operation, and materials storage area. Additionally, our equipment and tools in our prototype cell are compatible to those in our production facility, allowing a seamless transition into production for those customers seeking support beyond the prototype phase.
KEY QUICK-TURN PROTOTYPE PCBA SERVICES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Dedicated Prototype and Engineering Staff
- Separate SMT line and material storage area
- SMT placement capability down to 0201; Class 2, Class 3, and J-STD-001 and IPC-610
- Leaded, lead-free, and mixed chemistries
- Rigid, rigid-flex, and flex circuit board capabilities
- Underfill BGA
- Flexible material model (turnkey, consign, mixed)
- Aegis industrial software
- X-Ray; BGAs, and leadless devices
- Extensive BGA and Micro BGA (uBGA) capability with placement down to .3mm
- Placement accuracy of +/- 15 microns
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Box build assembly
- Functional test
- Secondary assembly & quality inspection operations
- ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485 Certified, and ITAR Registered
In addition to these services and benefits, many of our manufacturing capabilities for production CCA, Box Build, engineering, and testing are also used to augment the capabilities of our prototyping division.