Nextek offers dedicated program management services to all of its customers. Each customer is assigned a program manager, as well as an internal support team with representatives from different functional groups. The program manager is responsible for the complete execution of manufacturing programs, and they provide ongoing communication, both with the customer and other Nextek functional teams. As an advocate for the customer, the program manager is responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are communicated properly.
All of the company's program managers have extensive experience with managing dynamic work flow requirements. The program management department also has experience in specific industries, including aerospace/defense, medical, and industrial.
SERVICES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Primary interface for customers and internal functional groups
- Management of complete work flow for customers' manufacturing programs
- Kick-Off Process (K.O.P.) for product release and program planning
- Weekly lot status meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Daily production planning meetings
- ECO implementation